Baccarat, with its simple rules and rather low house-edge, is one of the most played card games in both B&M and online casinos. However, there is one thing that is disappointing about baccarat – the 5% commission on the Banker bet. If you are not a beginner, you should know that betting on the Banker is one of the simplest strategies that really works – statistics show that this bet wins more often than others. Of course, you can bet on the Player to avoid fee. However, there is an EZ version of the game that allows you to keep your high baccarat odds without sharing a part of the profit with the house. Also known as Easy Bac or Free Baccarat, this game is available at many online casinos. Read this post to learn more about the most promising baccarat version.
Winning Odds of Baccarat EZ Version
If you are familiar with the rules of ordinary baccarat, it will not be difficult for you to master the EZ version, since the absence of 5% commission on the Banker bet is its only difference. So, let’s get back to basics and look at a few of the main facts about baccarat:
- There are only three types of bets for baccarat – Player, Banker and Tie. Baccarat odds – winning chances – are different for each type of bet.
- The winning chances of a Tie bet are the lowest – however, this bet – if won -pays out with the highest multiplier.
- The Banker bet with its 45.85% odds is the most profitable as it wins more often than others.
- In order not to miss out on profits, many casino operators have introduced a 5% commission on winnings at the Banker bet.
- What makes EZ Baccarat so attractive is that it eliminates 5% commission by offering winning baccarat odds of around 99%.
However, why do casinos voluntarily refuse additional profits? The answer will surprise you – it’s all because of profit. Baccarat without 5% commission attracts huge crowds of players who provide casino income despite the reduced house-edge. Thus, the EZ version is beneficial for both players and casinos.
Baccarat Game Odds for Tie Bet
Placing this bet, you guess that both Player and Banker hands will be of the same value. It is easy to understand that such an event will happen quite rarely – which is why the Tie bet is very risky. With an 8-to-1 payoff ratio, this bet wins only 9.6% of the time. Despite the fact that the profit from such a bet seems very tempting, you should avoid Tie bet as it comes with a fairly high house-edge. In order to get the best baccarat odds to win, we recommend opting for EZ baccarat and using Banker bet gaming strategy.